December 12, 2017

ITIN Submission (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)

Nonresidents are not permitted by the U.S. government to have social security numbers. It is therefore necessary to obtain an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), issued by the United States Internal Revenue Service. It is used for tax and all informational reporting (i.e. 1042, 1040NR, etc.). As Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA), GTS can assist you in obtaining your ITIN. (Form W-7)

this website